QUALITY WESTATLANTIC CLASS
- Modular Seals for large pipes
- Modular Seal Links
- Pipe Seals Compression Models
- EDPM Puddle Flange Pipe Seals
- PIPE THROUGH WALL SEALING
Seals for Pipe Movement WA.WGC
- Seal Pipes Not Centered WA.GP-UM
- External Wall Mount Pipe Seals GP-B
- Seal Multi Pipes - Same Opening GP-W
- Pipe Seals for Water Hammer
- Foundation liner & pipe seal combo
- Pipe Seals for Vibration Damping
- Pipe Sealing Metal Tank walls
- Pipe Seals with Pipe Flex
- Pipe Seals Through Floors
- End Seals for Pipe Casing
- Pipe Sealing Plugs PSI
- Seals manhole joints Inflow Leaks
- Seals septic tank pipes
- Manhole Connector Boots
- Pipe Seals Hi-Temp Elastomer
- MANHOLE SEALS
- Manhole Joint Seals
Boot Manhole Conectors
Manway Hatch Covers
- WALL SLEEVES FOR LARGE PIPES
- Wall Sleeves WA.GP-T
- Wall Sleeves Split For Existing Pipes
- Pipe Sleeves Flush Mount
- Metal Wall Sleeves
- Pipe Sleeves Tank Walls
- Casing Spacers Roller Runners
- Casing Spacers Multi Pipes
- Casing Spacers - Bore Spacers
- Casing Spacers Adjustment Legs
- Joint Restraint Casing Spacer
- STEEL SPLIT CASING
- SPLIT CASING For Existing Pipe
- Pipe Restrain Couplings
- Pipe Repair Couplings Stainless
- Pipe Bolted Respair Clamps
- Plastic PVC Pipe Couplings
- PVC To Steel Pipe Couplings
CABLE & CONDUIT Wall Sleeves
- PUMP LIFT STATIONS
- Elbow check valves lift stations
- Drum Ovens 4 Barrel Heaters
WALL SLEEVES FOR PIPE PASSAGE
THROUGH CONCRETE WALLS
PIPE TEST PLUGS
Pipe Liner Connector Seals
After a cured-in-place liner has been installed there is a certain amount of shrinkage associated with the installation.
The section of origional pipe and renewed pipe before a manhole is not fully lined and cannot be completely sealed. An end seal is required. Liner End Seals assure the end of the liner is fully sealed and will not allow infiltration or exfiltration, or root intrusion into the pipe at the sealed end.
Pipe Liner End Seals are designed to seal the raw end of a relined/renewed pipe which has been lined with a cured in place product, and prevent infiltration or exfiltration into or from the end of the liner.
In the event that the section of host and renewed pipe liner enters a manhole where it is not fully lined or cannot be completely sealed, a pipe liner end seal is an appropriate solution. The liner end seal assures the end of the liner is fully sealed and will not allow infiltration/ exfiltration or root intrusion into the pipe at the sealed end.
- Pipe liner boot seals are manufactured from EPDM Rubber and stainless Steel to withstand the harsh sanitary sewer environment.
- Complies with material property requirements of ASTM C923
- Quick and easy to install Eliminates infiltration/Exfiltration between the Liner and Host Pipe.
The Drain Liner End Seal utilizes expansion band to provide maximum sealing force with a minimum reduction in pipe diameter. The rubber is compressed against the host pipe and new liner creating a permanent mechanical seal.
The slotted Band is constructed from a single piece of Stainless Steel, precisely rolled to match the diameter of the liner. The expansion band provides the maximium amount of strength and sealing force - with the least possible flow restriction.
The band is expanded using a hydraulic expansion tool. As the band expands the integral latching mechanism progresses from slot to slot, positively locking on each one until the next one is reached.
USA and Canada, Connector-boots-pipe-manhole-seal-liners: -. USA: Texas, TX, Houston, New York, NY, Illinois, IL, North Dakota, ND, Iowa, IA, Ohio, OH, Michigan, New York, NY, Kentucky, KC, California, CA, Colorado, Denver, Louisiana, LA, Florida, FL., Pennsylvania, PA. Wisconsin, WI. Canada, Ontario, Oakville, Toronto, London, Hamilton, Mississauga. Alberta, AB; Edmonton, Fort McMurray Calgary. British Colombia, BC; Kelowna, Vancouver, Prince Rupert, Kitimat. Saskatchewan, SK; Regina, Saskatoon, Prince Albert, Esrevan, Swift Current. Manitoba MB; Winnipeg, Thompson. Quebec, QC; Montreal, Quebec City, Trois-Rieviers, Chebougamau, Sherbrooke. QC, Alberta, Saskatchewan, Manitoba, Quebec, New Brunswick, NS, Newfoundland...